Stage 1 - Initiation
- Create accounts
- Edit BIO, profile image(s), backgrounds, color schemes
Stage 2 - Introduction
- Begin messaging
- Engage in friending and joining activity
- Messaging is primarily introductory, thanking for following, etc.
Stage 3 - Involvement
- Integrate messaging
- Various social media accounts can have coordinated messaging from a single point (hellotxt.com)
- Messaging primarily information sharing and public conversation
- Metrics on SM campaigns and awareness-building
Stage Zero - Strategy
- What is our mission?
- Who is our customer?
- What does the customer value?
- What are our results?
- What is our plan?
If you are an individual and not an organization, then the questions go like this:
- What are my strengths?
- How do I work?
- What are my values?
- Where do I belong?
- What can I contribute?
And now you siii the 3 + 1 stages of social media...