While my eyesight continues its slow degradation (within normal limits of the disease known as aging), it seems that there may be the additional benefit of some foresight being generated, as well as the vast reservoir of hindsight that has built up over these four cycles (of 12 years). I think I can now feel impending changes within as tremors preceding an earthquake that shifts riverbeds and the flow of kinetic energy. This is not to say I am either in control or even fully aware of myself, just that things are somewhat clearer and there may now be a nascent early warning system that wells up within a nervous system which has grown more sensitive and functional.
When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.
— Blaise Pascal
- Delete Site Cache from Chrome
- Tidying Up Digitally
- Toddler Constipation – Not Pooping!
- Top 10 Basic Video/Photo Mistakes
- Construction Innovation
- Podcast Platforms
- Generic Roadmap
- Reverse Sear – Redneck Sous Vide
- New Year 2019 CE / 2562 BE
- DNS Records and Services
- WordPress – Soup to Nuts
- WordPress 5 – Automattic Waterloo
- CMS Maturity Hallmarks
- Power Law & Second Languages
- Mnemonic Devices and Learning
- Cuba and the Mother of Invention
- PHP and MariaDB on Debian
- Nginx and Letsencrypt SSL on Debian
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
- XFCE vs. Cinnamon 2018