This is a handy checklist since Bing conveniently forgets a few settings, and also doesn't fully support a few features (and so generalizes, naturally). - Currency differential in bids and budgets. Bing treats a number as a number, even when Adwords campaigns in Thai Baht is imported into a US Dollar Bing account. Use the bid adjustment. For example, lower the bid by -90% then by -70% for THB to USD. - Do this on campaign budgets, ad group bids, and keyword bids. - Native Ad bid adjustment, set to -90%. - Display network bid, set to 0.05 USD (lowest amount possible). - Under devices, Mobile and Tablet bid adjustments appear to be fine, but check them. - Country targeting is changed from people in your target location to include those searching for, or showing interest in the targeted location, switch back. - Bing metro area targeting in some places is fairly poor, and so one needs to do proximity targeting. In any case, Bing will generalize from a metro area it doesn't recognize to an entire country. Check all geo target settings. - Negative keyword lists are not imported, so recreate and apply to campaigns. - No display ads are imported, have to recreate and add to ad groups.
Early to bed and early to rise make a man healthy, if he exercises, wealthy, if he strikes oil, and wise, if he studies hard.
- Delete Site Cache from Chrome
- Tidying Up Digitally
- Toddler Constipation – Not Pooping!
- Top 10 Basic Video/Photo Mistakes
- Construction Innovation
- Podcast Platforms
- Generic Roadmap
- Reverse Sear – Redneck Sous Vide
- New Year 2019 CE / 2562 BE
- DNS Records and Services
- WordPress – Soup to Nuts
- WordPress 5 – Automattic Waterloo
- CMS Maturity Hallmarks
- Power Law & Second Languages
- Mnemonic Devices and Learning
- Cuba and the Mother of Invention
- PHP and MariaDB on Debian
- Nginx and Letsencrypt SSL on Debian
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
- XFCE vs. Cinnamon 2018