The utter lack of transparency continues to disturb. Apparently the iPhone 5 has 1gb ram and is a dual core 1ghz processor. But this information is no where to be found on the website. It is optimized and so is faster than many dual and quad cores at the same speed. Fine, but why not release this information? Also the fact that it uses a new kind of SIM form factor. Not regular SIM card or Micro-SIM but a new kind. However, the real point here is that once again Apple is hiding information which other vendors make publicly available, and in head-to-head, while it is faster and thinner, the price difference is huge. Also, the screen is still smaller than a really nice 4.3" display, such as found on my new HTC One S, at nearly 40% less than the Iphone 5.
Happiness as a byproduct of living your life is a great thing. But happiness as a goal is a recipe for disaster.
— Barry Schwartz
- Delete Site Cache from Chrome
- Tidying Up Digitally
- Toddler Constipation – Not Pooping!
- Top 10 Basic Video/Photo Mistakes
- Construction Innovation
- Podcast Platforms
- Generic Roadmap
- Reverse Sear – Redneck Sous Vide
- New Year 2019 CE / 2562 BE
- DNS Records and Services
- WordPress – Soup to Nuts
- WordPress 5 – Automattic Waterloo
- CMS Maturity Hallmarks
- Power Law & Second Languages
- Mnemonic Devices and Learning
- Cuba and the Mother of Invention
- PHP and MariaDB on Debian
- Nginx and Letsencrypt SSL on Debian
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari
- XFCE vs. Cinnamon 2018