Some thoughts to keep you warm at night:
- Some customers/distributors won't pay you, some will pay extremely slowly. Consider this.
- Don't change your tax status unless you absolutely have to (consider carefully if a partner/distributor requires new tax status)
- Your product will be damaged. How much damage and the impact on sales as well as cost should be considered.
- With anyone doing anything, check on work being done. If you wait too long, it will have to be redone at a higher cost (and take longer).
- How can you create customer demand?
- What are the costs of customer acquisition?
- Do you have enough capital? Do you have enough time?