I've added some bug fixes a WordPress plugin that I use and love, and that has been abandoned by its creator, HeadSpace 2 SEO. The problem is that on occasion some coding practice or another becomes outdated, and so a few tweaks to the code are needed. I've added those over time. Otherwise everything currently works as normal.
The future versions of this will make the plugin more minimal and streamlined, as well as things like checking for the existence of enabled HeadSpace 2 plugin (get an error if so), removing all the settings that aren't meta tags or insertion of text at different parts of the page (head, footer).